Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thousand Miles

I don't know where to begin and how to begin ; well , take note readers , the person i'm gonna write in this post is not my boyfriend or future to be neither my crush nor a special one . To me he's an extraordinary guy . Not to say one in a million but someone who made my days and nights beautiful ever since he came back :D although he irritates me a lot . Yes , a lot . You have no idea how much i feel like slapping his face if he were to be infront of me right now at this moment . Heh . I was just kidding . Think i'm gonna do that ?

I'm not gonna tell where is he from , all i can say he's a Malaysian and proud to be one . I'm not gonna tell where is he studying , all i can say he's studying thousand miles far from Malaysia . I'm not gonna tell you his name , all i can say is i call him Nimrod . I call him that not because he's sweet but because of he is clumsy . Okay , don't kill me if you were to read this . :) I'm not gonna tell what course is he studying , all i can say is he's a future doctor to - be . I'm not gonna tell when is he leaving , all i can say he's leaving very soon . I'm not gonna tell you that i'm sad , all i can say i wish he could stay longer . I'm not gonna tell how we spent time together , all i can say i enjoyed every single moment i'm with him . I'm not gonna tell what are the weird and crazy things he ever done , all i can say it's out of my expectations and i find it sweet . I'm not gonna tell how long he's been living in Malaysia , all i can say he's only back for 3 months . I'm not gonna tell if we're best friends , all i can say he meant a lot to me .

And now , my pretty little liars stories begin from the the day one i met him until the day he gonna leave . I may not have a perfect memory to remember the exact time and date but i remember things we did and fun we had together . I will cherish it until you come back again . I'm gonna live my life day by day with the memories we had .

No comments:

Post a Comment