Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fever Hanni Fever !

I was just lucky to get an off day on public holiday yesterday ( Wesak Day ) Had an awesome time with Mama . We went First Avenue and i'm happy that i got myself cardigans from Cotton On and Max Factor blusher and got mama new shades from Charles & Keith and not forgetting we had Kenny Rogers for lunch . Super fulled . Later in the evening , went for jogging alone at bukit dumbar , trying hard to get myself fit and slim while at night was on the phone for hours talking craps with friends . Everything seems to be perfecto until i went to bed . I felt cold and shivering . I know i'm gonna get high fever after all those great time i had . Screw it . Couldn't sleep and was crying whole night because i'm in pain and my head is super heavy . Can't even stand properly . That bad huh ? Maklum lah i ney kalau demam or sakit memang mengada - gada and manja . What to do mama's pet daughter . Now , waiting for mama to come back and bring me to clinic . Tak boleh tahan already .

No comments:

Post a Comment