Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thunder

August 9th 2011;

We're supposed to meet up at 9.45am , unfortunately i couldn't wake up , apatah lagi you . Was awake at 10am , been calling you 6 times = 6 missed calls . The 7th time i called , you picked up . You were mumbling . My nimrod mumbling in the morning . Adorable ? BLAH . HAHA . Told you i'm too sleepy and i can't open up my eyes . It's too heavy . You asked ; " You nak pergi Taylors office and KDU ke tidak ? but i don't have transport , you gotta pick me up . " -_- HELL NO . I was expecting you to pick me up , not the other way round of it . I replied " It's
okay , we go on thursday but this time you pick me up . Okay ? " We hung up and slept again . In the afternoon , was pretty bored at home , it's 1pm . Thinking on what to do ? Took the house phone and called you again . " Hey Nimrod , wake up . It's already 1pm . How long do you want to sleep ? " Again , you were mumbling . Yish . Sorry , waas just trying to disturbed you . I'm dying of boredom . -_- And you nak minta tolong bukan main sweet . " I need your help . " W - H - A - T - A - G - A - I - N ? Let me guess ? Send you to GH ? ;) I was smart . No , i am smart ;) second day being your driver . Picked you up and sent you there . But this time your dad saw me , so yeah since i'm such a polite girl , i smiled at him but he stared at me as if he wanna eat me up . Okay , your dad is so SCARY . I'm serious . Then went back , you picked me up from my house and i know your DIRTY LITTLE SECRET . Bad boy . So much of laughed we had today and we fought too . I'm sorry . I wasn't being myself . Mood swing all the sudden . I don't mean to ;( It wasn't your fault . Keep me accompany all time , will you ? Just don't leave . I don't ask for anything else . Thank you for the day and sorry too .

No comments:

Post a Comment