Sunday, June 26, 2011

As I Lay Dying

Damon Salvatore ; All those years i blamed Stefan . No one forced me to love her . It was my own choice . I made the wrong choice . Tell Stefan i'm sorry , okay ? This is even more pitiful than i thought .

Elena Gilbert ; There's still hope .

Damon Salvatore ; I've made a lot of choices that have gotten me here . I deserve this . I deserve to die .

Elena Gilbert ; No , you don't .

Damon Salvatore; I do , Elena . But it's okay . Because if i had chosen differently , i wouldn't have met you . I'm so sorry . I've done so many things to hurt you .

Elena Gilbert ; It's okay . I've forgive you .

Damon Salvatore ; I know you love Stefan . And that it will always be Stefan . But i love you , you should know that .

Elena Gilbert kissed Damon Salvatore and Damon said " Thank you "

Katherina Petrova ; It's okay to love them both . I did .

- Vampire Diaries season 2 -

No comments:

Post a Comment