Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stuck in the middle with you .



I'm just sitting here , tryna , forget about those years and i , i can't take the thought of her alone with you . It's been a year or so and you moved on and left me cold and i wish that i could let you know i still got a thang for you . But you got another woman , she says she loves you too . Baby boy i understand this must be hard on you and it gets so hard sometimes to know just what to do , stuck in the middle of you . You and i , seen it all sunny days through the storms still i know she could never love you like me , boy i know she and you going new she messed it up with it all , No she can never love you like me . Can we go back again as lovers not as friends cause i know she can never love you like me . Boy i've been there before , time to close that open door , i know she can never love you like me . I was the one you came running to when the tears would fall from what she do . Who knew that friends would become lovers , going crazy giving my all but getting half of you . I'm not half the woman so tell me what to do ( ? ) Never gonna let you go cause you know our love is true . But you got another woman but she's not good for you . Baby boy i understand but this ain't all on you and it gets so hard sometimes to know just what to do , stuck in the middle with you . I know that you will never find another love like me and you can look won't find another woman like me and even though you might have separated from me , gotta make a choice can't wait forever because she can never love you like i did .



No comments:

Post a Comment