Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Misery

August 10th 2011 ;

Last night atok almost got admitted into hospital because of his sickness . Family members was panic if anything happened to him . Alhamdulilah . Nothing happened . Everything is fine . I feel relief . Anyway , today , as always we make promises a lot . I'm gonna wake up early and then i'm gonna wake you up too . We need to go few colleges . Again , i couldn't wake up on time . Woke up at 9.30am . Called you twice . I'm surprised :D . Second call , you answered . I'm IMPRESSED yow . HAHA . You picked me up and yes i have to be your driver on the third day as well . Melampau . Excuse " I nak tido lah , mengantok . " Macam i tak kan ? Went to Disted College - NAHHH . Taylor's office - NAHHHH , bapak expensive okay ? Kalau daddy i tauke balak takpe babe . KDU - NAHHHHH . Last college was INTI - Seems to be interested . Should i or should i not ? Should i enrol on monday or should i wait ? I'm LOST & CONFUSED . I don't know . Sigh . Went to QB . Digi buat hal . Went back and i did was sleep . Effin tired okay .

No comments:

Post a Comment